ENGAGE YOUR READERS AND IMPROVE YOUR SEO RANKINGS
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION WRITER
Do you have a large inventory of products or services offered? The best way to keep things organized is with unique, original product descriptions. This will give every page a distinctive appeal to customers, and help your business stand out in the search engines. I am a product description writer helping businesses of all sizes.
An original product description on each page keeps readers interested. They offer the opportunity to develop a unique voice for the company, and get people interested in the page. I’m a believer that they can be an interesting read for your customer base, as well as good for search. They don’t have to be boring, robotic text written solely to climb the search engine rankings.
The larger your inventory, the more daunting writing product descriptions can be. Your readers are conducting research. If they see the same generic text on each page, you’re missing an opportunity for them to buy from you.
Hiring a product description writer can free you up to run your business and ensure that search engine optimization is taken into consideration. I write original, keyworded product descriptions. Strong original content to highlight your products and services will help your business stand out from the competition.
A good product description:
- Uses clear, easy to understand language, with vivid description. It’s free of jargon and technical terms that may confuse your audience, causing them to click away.
- Is accurate. There’s nothing more annoying to client or end customer than a product description that’s not 100 percent accurate.
- Explains what the product is, and how to use it.
- Contains 100 percent original content. This should go without saying. Duplicate content can harm your search engine rankings and plagiarized content is dishonest.
- Is rich in benefits and not features. This may seem subtle, but it means writing content that addresses your customer’s needs. It means telling your readers how your products address their needs.
As a product description writer, I will help you keep a unique appeal for your inventory. The elements of a good product description include:
- A unique headline designed to keep people reading.
- Between 100-200 words of text for each product (Depends on complexity of product/necessity. Sometimes more/sometimes less.).
- A compelling story to keep people engaged that also stresses benefits.
- The use of the product name plus 1-2 other frequently searched descriptive phrases.
- A call to action, asking the reader to buy, and possibly write a review of the product.
Contact me today, to find out how I can help you with this overwhelming task. Original product descriptions are an essential part of representing your business online. Google and your perspective customers will reward you for your efforts.